Friday, August 5, 2011

17 weeks...

Not a lot of changes from week to week the last few weeks. I haven't been as hungry and most times when I eat, I get full a little quicker. I am not sleeping great, not sure why that is since I no longer have to get up and go pee 10x a night.

This week after my "long run" I was quite tired the next day. I realized that I had actually done even more than I thought that day. I had lifted and done 25 minutes on the elliptical earlier in the day because I was thinking it was going to be too hot to run outside for run club. So the next day I took a 3 hour nap after we had practice in the morning. My body was kind of tired, which is so weird. So, I just biked for 40 minutes instead of going to the gym. The next day I ran 2 miles during the track workout by doing 8x400 each in about 2:05 min. Yesterday, I lifted and did 30 minutes on the stairmaster.

Nothing else is really new or exciting this week. I did not feel any kicks or anything this week, so I am not sure if what I felt before was really anything.

Alright here is the picture for the week:
17 weeks pregnant


Here I was at 12 weeks:


Random facts:
Size of baby: Onion, a little more than 5 inches
Weight of baby: 5-6oz
Days left till due date: 161
Days till next appt: 12
Baby purchases/gifts this week: one for the room, a few items of clothing
Items assembled for baby: NONE

No comments: