Monday, November 25, 2013

15 Weeks Baby #2

I'm a little more than 15 weeks right now.  I'm actually not sure what date they are using as my due date, which is a little weird.  The first appointment the nurse told me May 17th, 2014.  My second appointment the nurse told me May 19th, 2014, then this last appointment they said May 17th again.  It probably won't matter, as these things only really matter if you have past the due date, since they will only give you a specific amount of days past due before inducing.  So, it means that either on Saturday I was 15 weeks or Monday.


The belly is looking about the same size as last week.  It is definitely bigger than week 13, so the size increase to week 14 was actually real, not just a bloated belly.  I still have some jeans that fit, but most t-shirts that I own no longer really fit.

I'm feeling fine, pretty normal.  My low back is still pretty tight but that is about it for now.  Workouts continue to go well, although I find that if I do a real hard workout I am in need of an afternoon nap (assuming Zuri takes her nap!)

Facts:
Days pregnant: 105
Days till due date: 175 (or 173!)
Baby size: 4.0 inches about the size of a navel orange
Baby weight: 2.5oz
My weight gain: Somewhere between 8-11lbs in the morning, more in the afternoon (seriously).
Baby fact: Baby is growing hair, babies skin is think and nearly translucent, baby might start sucking thumb.
Days till next doctors appointment and ultrasound: 28 days!


No comments: