Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Chicago..

Zuri's 7th and 8th flights!  She has now flown on more flights than she is month's old!  She did a good job on both flights.  She was such a good girl, for having her whole day/schedule disrupted and having to be at a gym for so much time, with the loud noises and everything.

Resting in the quiet area of the gym before one of our games.


Pedro and Zuri playing on the Ipad at the hotel.  The towel was one of her favorite things to play with.


Now that Zuri is more capable of self-entertaining, my life is WAY different!  I say that until she becomes mobile.  Probably not looking forward to that!  She can sit and play in one place and I know where she will be when I come back!  She also enjoys her baby einstein videos, those can really keep her entertained.  I am hoping to use a play pen, or "cage" as Pedro calls it, especially as she becomes more mobile.  With two dogs that think that playing around her is fun, I don't want her to get squished! When she is in her "cage" she can watch the dogs, which is one of her favorite things to do!




We are glad to be home and to not have any traveling in the near future.



No comments: