Monday, May 18, 2009

Orlando

I left for Orlando and spent most of the day Thursday lying around the hotel. The time change was not for the better and I fell asleep early but awoke to find myself up for most of the night. Pedro arrived on Friday and of course, it was not uneventful. He had worked the night before and got to the airport a good 2 hrs early. He decided to check a bag, which was funny since he was going to be there only 2 days. Anyway, he arrived in Orlando on time and his bag did not make the flight. So, he had to sit in the airport for 2 hours to get his bag.

Friday night we decided to head down to Downtown Disney for dinner. We had a good time and I had my pre-race pasta meal at a nice Italian place. Here are a few pictures of the night.



Pedro loved the crackers they had, so he decided to leave with some


Here I am with what I hoped not to find during the swim!


I found what I was suppose to be! A chipmunk!


Pedro looking good as Pluto


Pedro giving everyone a kiss!


Modeling the recovery socks!


Pedro and I waiting for the bus to go back to our hotel

No comments: