Friday, March 5, 2010

Happy 30th Birthday!!

Yesterday was my 30th birthday. We started off the day, after sleeping in, with breakfast at Egg and I, one of my favorite spots! Then we had to go pick up my engagement ring from shaneco because the horseshoe they had put into it had broken earlier in the week. While at shaneco, Pedro decided to buy me sapphire earrings!! They are very pretty and will match my wedding ensemble too!

After the purchase we had a few other errands to run (including the gym) before we went to dinner. We had dinner with Kurt, Dena and their family, Kory and my parents. We went to Mongolian bbq downtown. My mom got me a two different sized crockpots, since the one I currently have will actually burn the food and even boil it on warm! Dena got me storage containers that we need for food.

My second family (the Malcolm-Pecks) informed me that my bday present is a trip with M/B/J and Melissa to a ayurvedic spa in California in May. We will be going for about a week, where we have yoga, meditation, ayurvedic treatments and food. It sounds like a nice relaxing trip before heading off for summer basketball and the wedding!

Besides my bday the other exciting thing is that I picked up my wedding dress. It is very beautiful and may even be better than I expected. It fit perfectly, other than it may need to be shortened just a bit.

Here are a few pictures from my birthday dinner!

Katie playing with my camera!


Pedro and I...


Here we are again after eating A LOT!


Some of us outside after dinner...


Here is to another year...and a very eventful one at that!

1 comment:

Dena said...

Why would you put that picture of Katie on? That is terrible!!