Saturday, November 24, 2012

Busy...






Long delay in posts, we have been busy.  Busy doing what?  Mainly dealing with a fussy baby.  Zuri has been on a real fun crab streak.  I thought maybe she was getting more teeth, but when I can quickly check, it doesn't seem like any are coming in right now.  Maybe she is just being fussy because our schedule has been off a bit with Pedro not working this week.  Whatever it is, today was HOPEFULLY a turning point back to my good baby that loves to eat and crawl around the house.

I'm trying to get a Thanksgiving picture, we spent it at Karen's parents house with her whole family and my parents.  Food was good and everything was good, except my cranky baby.  Cranky because she was tired and just because she can be, I guess.

Here are some pictures from the things we did this week, the zoo, the park and a funny video of her crawling to get her favorite frog!











Some other fun photos....loving the hats :)

 Look at those teeth!






Zuri loves chasing the cat (note the frog still in her hand).



Don't text and drive...


Texting and drinking...


LET ME OUT!


Love shopping...

Lots of photos in shopping carts.  Probably because she loves shopping and I am likely to get a photo of her SMILING AND LOOKING AT ME.

This one just makes me laugh...

No comments: