Wednesday, April 15, 2015

R.I.P Stella




On March 20th, 2015 Stella went to go play with Polar.


In February Stella started acting lethargic and had trouble walking.  I felt her neck and she had large lymphnodes.  We brought her to the vet and the vet said she could just have an infection or lymphoma and put her on prednisone.  Stella made a quick turnaround and I was thinking it was just an infection.  However, the last week in March they diagnosed her with Lymphoma.  We were devastated.


Stella has been such an amazing dog.  She had just turned 10 years old.  I tried to give her as many treats and take her on as many walks as we could.  They warned me it would be a quick turnaround when the lymphoma took back over and it was.  She literally went from playing to unable to walk in a mere day.  I knew she was suffering but that didn't make it any less painful.


I could go on for days about Stella as she has been with me for so long.  But it is too sad to even write about.






Stella not feeling well...But I loved how she always sat!

Zuri giving Stella a kiss goodbye....

2008..


2009


2014


WE LOVED STELLA!



No comments: