Tuesday, October 28, 2008

What to do???

It is amazing the amount of time in a day when you are not training or recovering from training for a majority part of your day.

Today I got up had breakfast. Then I went outside and had my coffee while reading my book. Today was a very nice day and the dogs enjoyed the sun and lounging outside. After this leisure time I went for an hour easy run, as recovery from my 11mile run yesterday.

Ate a nice panini for lunch, while I was baking the pumpkin seeds in the oven.

Then off to the grocery store, for the one million time this week. Came home chopped vegetables for my "homemade" marinara sauce. Then made and cooked meatballs for our meatball sandwich for dinner tonight. I have never had a meatball sandwich so dinner tonight should be very interesting. Both of these items came from the ABS diet book and they sounded good. So, we will try it.

After preparing our dinner, I decided to clean the whole kitchen. Then vacuum the whole house and then cleaned the shower.

While cleaning I decided that homemade oatmeal chocolate chip cookies sounded good. So, I began gathering the ingredients for the yummy cookies. After gathering, I had to tape Pedro's ankle, since he is going to try and play pickup basketball tonight. Ok, back to the cookies. I made the cookie "dough" and have it refrigerated so we can eat them freshly out of the oven after dinner. I did eat quite a bit of the dough..mmmm.

Now a short nap before I get ready for basketball practice, then come home.... warm all the food for dinner. Watch tv and make the cookies for dessert :)

No comments: