Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

We began our New Year at our house with a few of our friends and Kory and Karen. We ate and played Taboo, where Kory and Karen won, to my surprise (and I am sure their's as well). Pedro and I have started off our year with a cold. Maybe it is the drastic changes in the weather, or all of the sick people we keep encountering, whatever it is we hope it goes away quickly!

Every year people make New Years Resolutions. I am not one to do this, because I am constantly making goals and changes, hopefully more for the better than anything. I would say this year we hope that Pedro get's hired for a Police Department and I am hoping for much better times in my races. Pedro is doing all that he can to get hired and I have created my own training plan this year, with hopes of making adjustments to the different type of athlete that I am compared to most. Meaning, most good triathletes come from swim or running backgrounds. Not many of them can say they played college basketball and at one point could bench 225lbs!

Anyway, I hope everyone has an Amazing 2009!

No comments: