Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter 2010

This Easter Pedro had to work. So I woke up and headed to the 9am church service. I arrived just in the nick of time, as usual. After singing some of my favorite songs at church (lol), we had the small breakfast at the church. My grandma likes to support the church, so we do breakfast there and then head to brunch. A lot of food?! YES! However, I think my grandma out eats us all, and I am really being serious. She ate breakfast before church, breakfast at church (pancakes, eggs with ham, muffin, fruit and coffee), then brunch at the country club. She had a plate FULL of food there too!

After all the food, I came home read my book out in the sun, and I am about to bike inside and watch some of the women's ncaa games.

Here are some pictures from the day...



No comments: