Monday, August 20, 2012

Almost 7.5 months (32 weeks old)

Zuri is sooo old!  I would say her being a "Firecracker" is a good description of her personality.  She definitely isn't easy going, "lovey" or calm.  She is quick to tell you she doesn't like something and super happy if she does like something.  When she is tired or calm, you may get a "squeeze" out of her, but otherwise, she pushes you away.  She would rather be doing something else than giving you a squeeze!

When we get up in the morning, she wants nothing to do with me, she is happy to see me and then she eye's her toys/playmat and won't stop looking at them until I let her go play.  It is part of our morning routine, but you would think she would want to give some loving!  Nope!

This week she enjoys clapping (but not when you ask her to) and she enjoys pancakes.  She screams in her high chair until I give her a pancake to eat.  Most of the time she eats it, sometimes she feeds it to Polar.

She really does not like being on her belly, but when I put her there, for the one minute it lasts, she is capable of doing what she needs to do!



Pigtails is the new "do" at our house...hard to tell because she wouldn't give me a straight look.


Clapping for me!

No comments: