Sunday, August 12, 2012

Weekly update..



This week we learned that we can eat Mum Mum's because they are big enough for her to put the death grip on and still have some that ends up in her mouth..(notice the right hand that has only food in her palm left, this part usually goes to the dogs because she can't figure out how to use her pincher grasp yet).





 We also discovered that mini pancakes are very delicious!  Again, only a small portion ends up in her mouth most of it goes to the dogs.


We practiced our standing...


We went to the pool and realized that she can use me as a "crutch" and pull herself up to a standing position, which is easier in the water.  Then she actually let me get dressed while she laid on the floor, bundled in her blankets...this is a first, as usually I am shivering getting her dressed first.


Nothing else too exciting this week...pulling up on her own, nope.  Crawling, nope.  Not that I am looking forward to her moving all over the place, I have a feeling she will be an active child.  I did weigh her at the gym and I believe she weighs about 17lbs 6oz (on the scale with clothes on she was 17.9lbs).


No comments: