Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas Day!



 Zuri's first official Christmas we enjoyed a leisure morning at home and then went to my mom's for dinner.  Pedro had to work, so he didn't get to go with us.  Zuri had a fun time at my mom's because there are lots of things she is not suppose to play with, so I had to watch her as she was trying to run off and get into things!  But really she had a good day besides the part where she wouldn't eat anything that I offered her and at a last resort I offered her a pizza and she ate almost the entire thing.  Funny how she knows what she wants!  If she would just talk (or walk!) that would be great!



Zuri loves to pose on her side, it makes me laugh, especially when she does it when she is in the tub!




Zuri stuffing her face with the pizza she devoured.



Merry Christmas!


Loved the stance and foot of this one...I love Santa...

A present!



After I left my moms Zuri fell asleep almost immediately.  I was hoping she would wake up because Pedro wanted to open presents with her when he got home from work.  Luckily she rebounded quickly at home.  Here she is opening a present from Pedro's dad, she knew there was a doll in there and seemed to really like it!



We told her to give the baby a kiss and she would give a big kiss...


Zuri had a great First Christmas.  She was pretty happy the whole time and she enjoyed all of her great gifts!  She didn't know how to open the presents and actually wasn't that interested in the paper from the presents.  Little does she know that she has a big BIRTHDAY coming up where she will have more fun!


No comments: