Friday, December 21, 2012

Santa...

We went to take a picture with Santa today.  It was a LONG wait.  By the time we saw Santa, Zuri was about 40 minutes past her usual nap time (or attempted nap) and over an hour late for her lunch.  She did drink her sippy and had a pouch, but still not her usual quantity of food.

I had to hold her the entire wait, minus about 5 minutes.  It was about an hour and half or longer.  I didn't want to look at the time!  I couldn't let her crawl around because there was way too much stuff to get into.  I'm tired from just being there.

Santa didn't scare her.  However, she wanted to stare at him and not the camera.  The picture choices were not stellar, as she wasn't smiling, she was looking at Santa or as seen by the picture we got with our phone, her tongue is out (of course). The one we bought she looks pretty much the same but without her tongue sticking out.


I took a picture of Pedro and Zuri while we were waiting....

I understand that photos with Santa are something that people like, but remind me of this next year when I don't want to stand in a line again!


For her birthday she got a chair and ottoman.  I forgot since it is Christmas time orders get sent early so we have already gotten it!  She sat in it yesterday and seemed to enjoy it.  Today she liked it even more.




Pedro works Christmas Eve Day and then Christmas Day, so Zuri and I will be spending the holiday together!

No comments: