Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Zuri 2 years and 8 months!




Phew!  Can terrible two's end at 3?  Because four more months of it is about all I might be able to handle!

Nap times are ginormous fight times and she still doesn't nap.
Bed times are ginormous fight times and she eventually goes to sleep after screaming for a good 10 minutes.
Happy mood times are so LOUD and ENERGETIC that I am tired thinking about them.
Bad mood times are so LOUD and ANGRY and TEMPER TANTRUM filled that I don't want to think about them.
Time outs that last 2 minutes take me 20 minutes to get her to sit there for 2 minutes.
She EATS NON STOP
She tells me she needs to go "pee potty" all the time.
She doesn't want to get out of the bath.
Listening skills do not exist
Taking things away has not worked
Prizes for behaving do not work.

And so many more things I can't even tell you.  I especially do not enjoy random middle of the night wake ups that also wake up Avi.  Or morning wake ups that have been happening at 6:45am!

I know this time will only last for awhile so I'm hoping we make it through but it is reminiscent of her first 4 months of life!

Wish us luck!

She is wearing 3t and some 4t clothing and size 8 shoes.

I believe she is about 38 inches tall (with shoes) and 34 lbs.

She likes to take Stella for walks and loves her baby sister.  Zuri currently loves Super Hero's!

Here are some pictures of her!












No comments: