Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Aviela is 6 MONTHS OLD!






Time has FLOWN by with Aviela.  With her, I do wish time wouldn't go so fast.  I know I love her new milestones but I know soon she will be a big girl like Zuri and not want to be held or kissed!  She loves my kisses!

This last month she has learned to sit very well.  She can even reach for things now and not fall over.  She does still occasionally fall over, but for the most part she is sitting really well.  Apparently, in the last few days she has learned to roll from back to front and back again.  I had commented to Pedro that she had moved a lot on the play mat and he said "Yeah, she has rolled over a few times."  What?  I didn't believe him.  A few minutes later he said "There she goes."  So I went and looked and she had rolled over.  A few minutes later she was back on her back.  I guess I missed this milestone but she just started moving a bit more on her play mat so it must have been recently.



Aviela is loving her food now. She has had sweet potatoes, carrots and squash.  I mix it with oatmeal and she seems to love it.

Avi loves to watch Zuri run around and play and I can see that soon she will be chasing her down.  Otherwise she seems quite content to just jump in her jumper or lay on her play mat playing.  Sometimes she even falls asleep while jumping!


Sleep and nap times have gone pretty well I definitely have no room to complain about much of anything.

She went to the doctor yesterday and here are her stats:
Height:  26.5 inches tall--80%ish? (doctor wrote this and told me this, but put on her official sheet 26.25..which is 75%)
Weight: 14lbs 8.2oz.  20%
Head:  16inches 30%ish? (same situation, doctor said and wrote 16, but put 16.5 in file-40%)

Yes, the nurse clearly does not pay attention to detail.

Her 4 month stats were:
24.25 inches tall (grew 2.25 inches)
Weight: 12lbs 1oz (gained 2lbs 8oz)
Head: 35%


6 Month Likes:
Jumper
Sister
Scratching things
Tags
Giraffe
Play Mat
Wind
Walks
Sitting
Food
Bath
Stella


Dislikes:
The time before bed when mom is trying to get Zuri to bed first
Laying flat on her back-when she wants to sit
Doing anything for too long


Here are some fun pictures!




Zuri was singing "The wheels on the bus."  She told me she needed to drive Avi!











No comments: