Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Race Week!

I am leaving tomorrow for Orlando for my race. The race is Sunday and I am arriving on Thursday to get situated, do the registration stuff, pick up Shamu and maybe even visit a park.

If you would like to follow me at the race (remember for the Colorado people race time begins 2hrs ahead) the race begins somewhere around 7:00am Florida time. Race Fast here. You will look under Race Results 2009 and Athlete Tracker

If the link above does not work, you can check on www.ironman.com

I am hoping to be a fast racer! This week I have only done a few workouts. I ran with run club on Monday for 6 miles, took spin class on Tuesday and today I had swim club this morning, where we swam 2,100meters (just over race distance).

Tonight I am going to go and get a massage, go to practice and then make a final check on all my travel stuff and get ready to go. My flight leaves at 8:00am tomorrow.


Wish me luck!

No comments: