Sunday, June 21, 2009

Weekend Update...

This weekend has been a busy weekend, for not having basketball. Friday night we went out to eat for my Dad's and Dena's birthday. After dinner we went downtown with one of Pedro's police friends for some snacks and music. Saturday I got up early for run club, for one of my first runs in awhile since my knee has been hurting. After run club we went to a fundraiser for our team where we had all you can eat pancakes. Then we went to the gym for a short workout before heading to M and B's graduation party. Where we ate as much mixed fruit as possible and some other snacks. After that we went to the rockies game with Pedro's police friends and we had a great surprise. While waiting to buy tickets for the game, some guy approached us and said he had two extra tickets for the game that we could have. They were awesome seats. Front row first baseline!

After that long day, Sunday I had a swim and then we went to my parents for a bbq. Here are some pictures from the day.








No comments: