Monday, July 5, 2010

5 weeks to go!

So our wedding is now 5 weeks away. So what am I doing?? Spending 10 days on the road coaching. I am in Oregon right now and we will be playing our first game tomorrow. The good thing about Oregon is that we only have one team here, which means one or two games each day. But it also means 3 meals eaten out. No, IM not worried about my weight or something crazy like that, but as much as you think you like to eat out, ten days with three meals a day...so 30 meals eaten out is a lot. I really get tired of it.

With wedding agenda Im almost done. I need to order a few more presents for ushers and flower girls, order some flower petals, finalize ceremony readings, and pick up my dress from alterations. I have just been lazy and haven't felt like doing a few of these things but I really need to because when you order things it does take a few weeks for them to get here!!

This weekend we took a break from all the working and random stuff and did a few things. Friday we had dinner with chris, since we don't see him too much. On Saturday after working out we went to the Greeley stampede, which was very boring. I think the stick rodeo was the best part. Then to Kurts house for fireworks, and a near field fire! And Sunday we had 4th of July celebration at my parents house. Which went well with 30 people and rain. So we all had to be inside. Pedro, kory and I were the only ones that went down to watch fireworks because of the rain.

Anyway, that's about it...hoping my trip goes well and our team plays well!

No comments: