Saturday, July 24, 2010

Bridal Shower!

It was a long day for me...not in a bad way, just long for someone like me that loves to sleep. I had to get up early for run club and an 8 mile run. Then I headed to Dena's for my bridal shower! We are now 3 weeks out from the wedding. Thank you to Linzy and Dena for putting on a great shower with some family and friends for a nice breakfast and cake. Thank you to all that came to the party and for the great gifts!

I know some people may think, "geez you have a house and you have dated forever, what could you need??" We need A LOT! Most of the stuff we use is either hand me downs from my mom, or stuff from college, which was probably a hand me down then. Yes, it works, but we would LOVE to have some new quality stuff to call our own! We got great stuff today (I'm obviously more excited for most of it than Pedro). I told Pedro that he should be really happy for the kitchen cooking stuff and mixer because that means more baked goods and other exciting meals with the new stuff. Now I just need ALL of my grandma's recipes (we now have a plan to get those, hopefully). We also got some fun things off of our Honeymoon registry, which is VERY exciting :)

After the shower I went home for a bit, then back to Kurt and Dena's for a get together with Dena's extended family.

Here are some pictures from the bridal shower, Thanks again, to all that came and for those putting it on :)





No comments: