Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Almost 15 weeks...

I will be 15 weeks pregnant tomorrow. I had my first regular measuring prenatal appointment today. The appointment took less time than the drive! I am measuring right on and the heart beat today was 163 bpm. I was told that at my next appointment I will schedule my ultrasound. It will be nice to have one because at that point it will be about 12 weeks or so since my last one. We did not do any of the testing, so we did not get an ultrasound in the 12-14 week area.

Everything has been going good, besides the horrible SI pain, with the shooting pain in my butt! I would still have no idea that I am pregnant other than my stomach is bigger than it would be normally and sadly my abs have pretty much disappeared :(

I am back to being pretty hungry again. I might be so hungry because I don't eat a lot of meat/protein so I am feeling less full without it. I am going to try and eat more protein and see if it helps.

Working out has been going good. I am trying to get at least an hour in a day of some form of cardio. Since it has been so hot outside I don't get the option to run outside too much.

Here are some interesting facts for the week:
Baby size: Naval Orange, 4.5 inches long
Cravings: Chile with cornbread (weird since it is so hot out!)
Doctors appts: 4
Movements felt: none so far
Days till due date: 177
Days till next doctors appt: 28 days (then I can schedule my ultrasound).
Favorite dessert: still not really wanting sweets :(
Current complaint: SI Pain

No comments: