Friday, November 11, 2011

31 weeks..

Time continues to fly by! 31 weeks pregnant, sounds pretty scary! Things are coming together pretty well in our house. Her room is looking very nice, hope she likes pink (like her dad!). However, it still looks like a tornado has gone through the room. All of her clothes are washed and put away. However, the closet top and floor still have luggage pieces and some of Pedro's things along with the glider chair, that is currently home to Pedro's shorts. Hopefully he finds a new home for them soon, so I can finish putting her stuff in there. I try not to let the dogs play in the room, they get to go in, but mainly they just lay down on the floor while I am doing things.

Nothing else exciting this week. I have been busy with practice and lessons (my weekend has 6 scheduled right now). Running this week has taken place on the treadmill, although it has been nice out, I have not taken advantage of it because I have to be at the gym for lessons, so I figure I will just workout there.

Still have been feeling good. The only strange thing I get is that I get this pain in the middle of my back. Not sure what it is, but I definitely have been getting it more. And sometimes I have a "burning" pain in one of my ribs. I assume she just likes to push against a nerve causing some of the pain. During most of my pregnancy I have not wanted dessert. However, the last two weeks or so, that has changed back to my normal dessert loving self!

Here is a picture of one of the walls we did this week:


We also got a new rug, once I take a picture I will put it up.

Here are the belly pictures:


And no, I am not watching wrestling now, because I have a big belly like a sumo wrestler (as seen by the TV, that is Pedro's show)




Random info:
Day's pregnant:217
Day's till due date: 63
Baby length: 18 inches
Baby weight: the average is 3.25 lbs right now...no idea how big our girl is
Baby: Sleeping more and may gain 3-5 more lbs prior to delivering, which is her main job right now, plumping up!
Day's till next doctors appt: 6 days

No comments: