Sunday, November 20, 2011

32 weeks...

I am a little late with the 32 week post. Nothing of great interest this week and we have been busy with two birthday parties and a food review. Again, the weeks seem to come very quickly. Everyone says this last part of the pregnancy is the longest part. I am not sure when the "dragging" part of the weeks will come, because they sure have not yet! This time of the year usually goes fast, so I am pretty sure it will go even faster now.

This week I had my doctors appointment. Everything is still going well, measuring and weighing on track. If you can say that gaining a 1lb a week is on track! Better 1 than 2, I guess. Each week that I am bigger, it is hard to believe. Some days I feel small (haha) and some days I feel really big. But still for the most part, I wouldn't know that I am pregnant. I asked the doctor what she "thought" the baby might weigh, but she said she really has no idea because we will not do another ultrasound, unless my measurements become really off, one way or the other. She said she would guess a 7.5-8lb baby, but that was just a guess.

In our progress of getting things done, we moved the dog kennels to the garage and put the pack and play up in the computer room. Yes, we have something in almost every room for her, mainly because we have dogs and I don't plan on just putting her on the floor with the dogs. I'm sure some people think my dogs are devils and might eat her, I more worry that in their "fun" they would jump on her, or lick her so much that she would need a bath.

Here is to another fast week, 4 days till Thanksgiving and our 33rd week.






Random facts:
Days pregnant: 226
Days till due date: 54
Baby size: 19 inches and 4 lbs
Baby gains: about .5lbs a week from now until due date
She has toenails, fingernails and real hair, her skin is not see through and is plumping up

No comments: