Friday, November 25, 2011

33 weeks..

Seven more weeks left until our 40 week due date. 37 weeks is still considered full term, which could mean in a month, we could be delivering a full term baby. Am I ready? As my aunt said...are you ever ready? Our list of items which we "need" is becoming smaller and smaller. Or at least for the items we "think" we "need". All the small things, like getting the house REALLY cleaned and getting rid of things that we don't "need", are all on our list of things to do.

I have definitely been blessed with a pretty good pregnancy so far (knock on wood). I have continued to feel good, even normal. Unless, you count the fact that when I went for a 3 mile run yesterday, which is all uphill the way out (really it is!), I had to walk a few times on the way out, but I ran the whole way back. That extra weight and squishing of the lungs sure makes hills a lot more difficult! For run club tomorrow, I picked a location that is downhill at the beginning and then flat. I don't mind having to walk up the hill on the way back, but starting off walking is never fun!

I don't think I have gotten much bigger the past few weeks. But I guess when you see yourself everyday, it is harder to tell.



Random facts:
Days till due date: 49!
Days pregnant: 231
Baby's size: 4.25-more than 4.5lbs
Baby's length: 17-19 inches in length
Growth: Baby could grow another inch this week and will gain a third or even double her weight before being born.
Development: Baby now has her own immune system
Day's till next doctors appt: 6

No comments: