Wednesday, July 17, 2013

18 Month Stats



Zuri is a BIG girl.  I'm with her all the time so I don't ever feel like she is bigger than she was before.  The only thing I notice is that sometimes she seems really heavy.  Heavier than she did the day before.  It is getting more and more difficult to lift her and carry her around for a significant amount of time.

We had our 18 month checkup today and here are Zuri's stats:
Weight: 26lbs ~86.1%
Height: 36 inches tall (I think this was closer to 35 inches tall or a bit more, but I'm always second guessing the height!)~ 99.98%
Head 18.75 inches ~ 83.4%

She decided to put on her shoes while waiting for the doctor.


Her stats from 15 months:
Weight: 23lbs 8oz~ 79.7%
Height: 33 inches~ 98.87%
Head 18.5 inches~88%

So she grew somewhere around 3 inches and gained 2.5lbs in the three months.  Such a big girl.


Clothing size:
2t (we even have some bigger clothes that fit)

Shoe size:
5

Words:
She says a lot of words once or twice, but does not seem to repeat them with any consistency.  Today she said FISH.  She can also count 1-2-3.

Teeth:
As of two days ago she had 9 teeth.  However, starting last night another molar on the bottom (right) is coming through, so 10 teeth.

Likes:
Gym Daycare
Dogs
Blankets
Dog chain
Learning to walk down the stairs
Chobani yogurt tubes
Fruit
Basketball
Cat
Peekaboo
Bath
Drawing
Being outside
Jumping on the sofa
Climbing on chairs
Turning off lights
Enchiladas
Washing her hands
Carrying more than one thing
Pushing her cars around

Dislikes:
Diaper changes (the tv helps this)
Me not giving her what she wants
Teething

It is now very difficult to get good pictures because she is moving so much!


She has had a few new interesting things lately.  Today she walked up and down the stairs on her own without holding anyone's hand.  She has been practicing it, but today she did it.  She holds onto the wall or the railing.

On our trips she ate a few jalapenos and seemed to really like them.  I wouldn't let her eat too many because I don't want her to get an upset stomach.

She follows two or three step directions.  Go and get your shoes and put them on (still needs help sometimes with shoes).  If you give dad a kiss, you can turn the light off.  She will give him a kiss and get excited to turn the light off.  She now gives most kisses with a closed mouth.

Zuri has also taken to biting me. She is not being mean, but if I am holding her and someone makes her laugh she bites me!  I have huge bruises on my shoulder.  Not nice.  We need to get this eliminated quickly!

We are still definitely attached.  She wants to be with me or near me most of the time.

My favorite time of the day is after bath and reading her a book and drinking milk.  After we do that we brush the teeth and then give kisses and go to bed.  Tonight she randomly wanted to be held for a minute before bed, but that usually doesn't happen.  She really loves her bed with her blankets!




No comments: