Friday, January 17, 2014

21 Weeks #2

Ok, so I'm a bit behind.  I am approaching 23 weeks now.  But I have a picture from the end of 21 weeks! And I will do a week 22 post soon!



Am I getting bigger?  Pretty sure that is a yes.  However, I need to take an actual belly photo to see if I am a lot bigger than I was with Zuri.  Again, I feel like I am normal until I put on a shirt and realize it is too short!

Week 21 went well.  I have had some heart burn and so that isn't a lot of fun.  But nothing to really complain about either.  I have noticed at night that if I stretch my legs/feet out I will start to get a leg cramp but I catch it before it actually cramps.  I remember having this the first pregnancy too.

I have been dealing with a small cold for nearly two weeks that doesn't seem to want to go away.  I have also been kind of tired lately.

Pedro keeps thinking that we are so far away from having the baby that any time I talk about trying to figure out what we will do if we are in our current house (hoping to move sooner rather than later), he tells me that I am planning too far ahead.  I really don't feel like we are planning far enough ahead.  I know the baby will be in our room for some amount of time, but she will also have things we need for her too.   I start doing quite a bit of work for bball from March to August (really until November) and so it's not like I have a lot of time to get everything figured out when that happens.  Hopefully we get things figured out!


Today's post will be off on the dates for 21 weeks, but it is where we are today.
Days pregnant:158
Days till due date: 122
Baby size: 11 inches about 1 lb (spaghetti squash)
Baby development:  Taste buds are forming and the sensation of touch developing

No comments: