Thursday, March 27, 2014

32 Weeks #2


Looking quite large!  I had my doctors appointment yesterday and they said I was measuring small this week.  Definitely don't think that is really the case.  I am way bigger than my last pregnancy at this point, so not sure how I could be measuring small!  Especially since I have been measuring big.  Anyway, everything is looking good so far.  Baby A's heart rate was 135, she must have been napping, since this is the lowest it has been so far!

Working out and everything has been going good.  I have also been really busy with boxing up things in our house now that it is official (99% sure) that everything is moving forward for us to move.  We close on the 8th and so as of today that leaves me 10 days to get everything done!  Which is really hard with Zuri running around calling "Mama, Mama!" all day long.  Plus I have a lot of work for basketball to get done.

With basketball I have had a lot of new people asking what my plan is in my "current situation."  I ask them, what do you mean my "current situation??"  Then they tell me they want to know how long I am taking off or how I will be able to do anything once I have a baby.  I like to tell them that I also have a 2 year old and she is the bigger issue to getting things done as she can't come with me and just sit there!  Plus I have a husband that sleeps most days or is working, besides two days a week (actually one every other week).   I want to tell them that I am not the first pregnant person to work after having 2 children. Nobody said any of it would be easy, it is definitely an annoying question!  I also had another mom and daughter tell me they were "worried for the baby when I was jumping."  Really?  I told them then they really wouldn't like to see me working out or carrying boxes and other things because we are moving!


We toured one of the hospitals we are considering (St. Joes) and will visit the other hospital next week (Good Samaritan) and we are pre-registering at both hospitals.  Both are about 25 minutes away from where we will be living, so I guess depending on traffic and the urgency to get there that will help us make a decision of where Baby A will be delivered.

Needless to say there is so much to be done and so little time in regards to moving, basketball and the arrival of our new family member!


Baby info:
Day's pregnant: 227!
Day's till due date: 53 (oh my goodness!)
Baby size: About 16-18 inches long (large jimaca) and 3.75lbs
Baby development:Baby is plumping up-however will still gain half of it's body weight between now and birth.
Complaints: Heartburn :(
Looking forward to: Being able to get up off the floor easier!  It is hard changing Zuri's diapers on the floor then having to get up!  I am also looking forward to getting this move done and having my basketball "work/finances" stuff completed so I can have some "normal" time before A arrives!


No comments: