Sunday, April 27, 2014

Weeks #34, 35 and 36 with #2!

The lack of posts have been because of our crazy last month!  I got everything packed up and moved out of our house.  We were out on the 6th and had to have it cleaned on the 7th and closed on the 8th of April.  We moved in to my parents house and we had a bit of an adjustment period for everyone.  Plus the internet is not great where my computer is set up.  

The pregnancy has been going good.  I feel normal and then I SEE myself and realize that I am HUGE!  It really does make me laugh because when I am first pregnant I think I look so big, but now it is almost funny :)
34 Weeks #2

35 Weeks #2


36 Weeks #2



I had my doctors appointment this week (last one was a month ago).  The doctor said that I measured a week big (37 weeks) and that the baby is head down.  Her heartbeat was 155.  Baby A moves so much.  She also doesn't like when I sit down because she doesn't seem to have much room.  She gets squished up under my ribs, especially on my right side.  The doctor seems to think that this baby will be bigger than Zuri was but of course nobody knows until I actually deliver her!

I get funny looks when I go to the gym and workout and I am pretty sure I have been asked about a million times when I am due this last month, which obviously means that I LOOK like I should have already delivered.  Thankfully, I haven't and hopefully baby girl holds out until her due date or longer :)

The last month we have also checked out two hospitals and we are still undecided which one we will go to when I am in labor.  Each hospital has their upside and downsides.  I guess we really need to figure that out!  We are finally getting our stuff organized for the baby.  I was having some random contractions this last weekend so that made us think we really needed to get ready!  I have a baby shower with my team next Sunday so then I will know what is left to get for our little girl.  I have a feeling she will be born between the 9th and the 11th.

My biggest concern with having Baby A is mostly my worry about Zuri and her reaction to having a sister.  We are really attached and I try to explain she will have to share me with her sister but she obviously doesn't understand that.  I know most second time parents have this concern but I worry because Zuri isn't one of those kids that carries around babies and pretends to take care of them!  Hopefully she will love her sister from the start!

Baby Info:
Days pregnant:  258 days!
Days till due date:  22 more days!
Baby size:  18.75 inches and 5.75lbs crenshaw melon
Baby development:   Baby is gaining weight and getting rounder in appearance.  Baby is considered full term tomorrow.

No comments: