Monday, June 2, 2008

Haven't posted in awhile...not for any reason other than it is really hot upstairs in my house and I don't like to sit at my computer for too long if I can help it! AC is going on soon!

Last week the most eventful thing was that I did my long bike on Friday and rode 90 miles (18.1 avg speed 4h58min). That is the longest ride so far of my life. Yes, of my life..lol. I rode with someone else and it did make me ride faster, however on the way back my hr was a little high for some strange reason. It could have been that I ran out of limeade :)

Sunday I did a lot...I ran 4miles, biked 20, swam 3,000yds and took yoga. Not a lot of distance but some good quality workouts.

Today I lifted, biked for 1.5hrs TR...and ran 30 min earlier on tred and hoping to get another 30 min if the sky clears from the thunderstorm.

Leave for France/London in two weeks so I want to get a lot done.

No comments: