Monday, June 30, 2008

Training has been going ok. I have had a lot to do since returning from France. When I got back, I biked on Tuesday for 5hr and 15 min and 91 miles. The problem I have biking is not that I am tired..more that I am bored and run out of places to ride for that long. I rode to the Boulder Res on some back roads and had to call Kory to verify how to get back since I just happened to end up there. It was hot and I ran out of water and had to stop at an office to get some. Then I got home and had "heat rash" on my quads from the extreme heat.

The next day I got up early and ran 2hrs and 12 minutes. Lifted and then biked for an hour. Then I had swimming and biking but then we played in a tourney and I couldn't workout because I was gone all day then had Kurts bday party. Sunday I had games then went and did speed running. My first anaerobic work of this "session". I ran stairs instead of sprints to build some leg power. I did 8 sets of 2minutes of stairs with 1 min recovery. It was like 90 degrees out. My last set I wanted to do as many sets of stairs that I had done on my first set when I wasn't tired so I pushed as hard as I could and did get the same amount...however, I thought I might throw up..lol. Then we cooled down and I went home ate and took a nap. I got up with a small headache and went out for speed biking...just for an hour. I came home with a severe headache and was so bad I couldn't do anything but lay in the dark. I took my migraine stuff and it made me dizzy and nauseas....so it was fun.

Today not sure what I will get done. I had lessons early, need to be cleaning now since we have a visitor arriving...and then I have the visitor most of the day after I pick them up here soon.

That's it for now.

No comments: