Friday, September 19, 2008

Not a lot going on. I have been doing some running and weights with a few bike rides.

We went up to Glenwood for a few days. On the day we went up we stopped and did the hanging lake hike. It was very nice and definitely worth the hike.

After that we went to our cabin (which was pretty cool) and took the dogs down to the Colorado River. Polar loved the water but Stella was trying to avoid it best she could. We went downtown that night and had dinner at a brewery where I had some amazing root beer.
The next day we went to breakfast and then up to the adventure park. This was probably not worth the money but we did do the "alpine" slide, it was fun and fast but short. That was pretty much it for our trip, besides some walking downtown.

I am hopefully going to do some Vo2 testing soon so I can verify my heart rate zones and just continue to do some more running until my hr starts staying in the correct zone and I get a lot faster :)

No comments: