Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Midnight and waiting...

Zuri has been having a bad habit of wanting ME for some comfort. I was trying to eliminate this by not allowing it during the day naps and having Pedro give her a bottle at night sometimes when she wakes up (at an early wakeup before he goes to bed). Tonight we followed that routine. However, she woke up at 11:15 crying. I was thinking that maybe she was hungry because she only took 2.5 oz at 10:00 when she woke up. So I went in and she ate some and then fell asleep. I laid her down and she started crying. At this point I don't believe she is hungry but wants me. So, I refused to pick her up. I am here writing while she is crying. I just checked on her and made her take a paci. She is still awake, but I got her to stop and so I will take some time and post some pictures with hopes that I can go to bed. I am waiting a few minutes to make sure that I don't have to do the crying process over again. During the day she will do this for hours. We had a pretty good day today... Napping after shopping and lunch with mom and dad...
Starting to enjoy my bumbo (bimbo, as my mom calls it!)
Yesterday, waiting for dad to get home from work.. My hand sure does taste good! It is my favorite thing to do right now
Dad where are you??
Oh well, I found something else to play with (we were sitting in the back of his car waiting, he was on his motorcycle)
Alright, cross your fingers for me. It looks like she may have gone to sleep.

No comments: