Friday, May 4, 2012

TWO FIRSTS in 24 hours!

Yesterday we decided to give Zuri her first taste of solids, rice cereal.  Here she is eating.  She seemed to enjoy it.  Not that she ate a significant amount, but it is more about the experience.
Happy for my first time eating solids and sitting in my high chair!
Then last night she had her best sleep ever, although I am sure she was exhausted from not sleeping the day before.  So, I am not counting my chickens yet, or my z..z..'s!


My new favorite way to sleep. I actually slept from 9pm-6am straight! 


And I watched her ROLL OVER for her FIRST time!

On her side...
Starting to go over...
Flipped!

She was awake lying on her side...then she went a little more...then all the way!

She was not very happy to roll over, so I helped her back.


No comments: