Friday, October 25, 2013

Nice Fall Day..



Zuri has been definitely having some nap issues.  I have no idea what is causing them, but today she spent an entire 3 hours in her crib talking, singing, laughing hysterically and jumping.  For nap time I have even removed all stuffed animals and books, still hasn't helped.


  After she spent her nap time playing, I decided that it was way to nice out to just sit at home in the evening.  I am trying to take advantage of our nice days (this evening it was 70).

So, I took out the stroller and we went for a jog.  Well I jogged and Zuri watched me while I pushed her in her stroller.  Seriously, it was funny she kept looking at me!

We got to the park and Zuri ran off and started playing.  She was having so much fun.  About 30 minutes later a neighbor and her daughter that is just a little bit older than Zuri came to the park.  Zuri quit playing and ran over to the girl, waving and chatting away.  She intimidated the other girl a bit.






Then Zuri went back to playing.



Climbing back up the slide requires intense concentration!


 Yay! She made it climbing back up the twisty slide, she was definitely proud of herself...

She figured out how to climb up on this wobbly seat they have, but she wanted to STAND on it, so she was reaching for me to help her...


When it was time to go I told Zuri that we were going to go home now and so she started her "good bye tour."  She waved at all the play structures and tables.  Then ran up to the little girl and her mom and gave them kisses and waved goodbye.  This was hilarious because she is just now getting better giving kisses to people, but has never given one to a random person, other than family.  And that includes the people at daycare that she spends time with everyday.  She was definitely in a great mood for no nap!

Then we jogged home, ate dinner and off to bed she went!



No comments: