Monday, December 2, 2013

16 Weeks Baby #2

Another week has come and gone!  This time of the year usually goes really quickly because of the holidays and this year is no exception.  Knowing that we plan on only having two kids, I am trying to enjoy my second pregnancy, as much as I did the first.  I'm sure to Pedro (and other dad's) when you are not the one that is pregnant, you probably don't even think much about it.  Then when you have a feisty toddler like Zuri, you think even less about it.  I still try to think about it as much as I did with Zuri.  I also try to spend extra alone time with Zuri since she will soon have to share me (GASP!) with another child.  I'm super excited to find out if we are having a boy or a girl.  I really don't have a strong feeling if this child is a boy or a girl.  If only I didn't worry about clothing, decorations and other gender specific things, it would be really fun to not know if it was a boy or a girl.

Anyway, back to 16 weeks.  Nothing new and exciting this week.  I still haven't really felt any kicks.  When I had a massage a few weeks back I thought I felt some while I was laying on my stomach. While working out  I have also felt something like the baby rolling over a few times.  But no kicks.  I am looking forward to feeling them.  With Zuri she never really kicked a whole lot and then I didn't really feel her until later, around 21 weeks.


Not much bigger this week...


21 week info:
Days pregnant: 112
Days till due date: 168
Symptoms this week: Only 1 headache!
Size of baby: 4.6 inches (avocado) 3.5oz
New skills for the baby:  Skeletal system is developing more, limbs are more developed and longer.

No comments: