Saturday, December 21, 2013

Crazy Zuri...





Zuri is really funny.  She has days where she is in a super good mood and has so much fun.  Day's where I can't pick her up because she starts laughing thinking that I am going to tickle her.  Although, I'm really trying to get her across the street quickly or something of that nature.  One of her new favorite things to do is roll her tongue.  Sometimes you will see her standing there rolling her tongue for no reason, other than thats what she wants to do.  Sometimes she will do it if I do mine and then she will do hers, but usually she just laughs at me and puts her hands in my face because when she won't let me give her a big kiss she pushes my face away with her hands and so I stick my tongue out between her fingers, which makes her laugh hysterically.

Her favorite stuffed animal is her horse that we bought her.  She obviously loves dogs, but she wants her horse for bedtime and car rides right now.  Along with two balls, of course!

We took her to go pick up one of her gifts for Christmas at the Children's Museum but we didn't go inside, instead it was such a nice day out we played at the outdoor park.





Screams of happiness!



That evening we went to the grocery store and she got in her favorite "car" cart and we started driving off and she saw a grocery cart her size!  She leaped out and ran over and got it and followed us around the store.



Here she is taking her OWN detour to the COOKIES.  Yes, she definitely knows where they keep the cookies and she MUST have one.  She is saying her version of "cookie" here...

But when it came time to leave the store she had a major meltdown because we were not going to bring the cart.  I tried to talk to her and tell her that maybe Santa would be bringing her one, but she wanted nothing to do with me.  So I had to drag a kicking and screaming child out of the store.

Zuri also won't look at the camera if you ask her.  She better figure it out soon because we just bought a "good" camera to use!

By showing her something she wanted, I got a quick look...

She has been super up and down though.  I think her sleep is a lot better now that she has her tonsils out and she seems to be in a good mood most of the time.  However, to demonstrate her craziness, I took a shower one day while she was awake and I locked the door because otherwise she opens the shower curtain and water goes everywhere.  She stood outside the door crying and screaming until I got out.  Then a few days later she was downstairs playing and I was upstairs cleaning the bathroom and I turned on the water in the shower to rinse the shower and she RAN up the stairs screaming and crying the whole way until she realized I wasn't in the shower.

Last night I went to give her a bath and Pedro was upstairs and turned on her bath water.  She saw him in the bathroom and thought he was going to give her the bath and not me.  So she ran screaming and crying because she wanted me to give her the bath.  It's nice to be loved, but at the same time we have another child coming, so a combination of things need to happen.  She needs to learn to deal with me not holding, bathing, spending every second with her and let her dad do some stuff.  And dad needs to do more stuff with the next baby so maybe they won't go so crazy when I am not the one doing it all!

We have quite a busy few days coming up, we have Christmas lights tonight, Collins birthday party tomorrow, our ultrasound on Monday, Christmas Eve on Tuesday and Christmas day on Wednesday!  Should be some fun (hopefully happy and smooth) times!


No comments: