Thursday, December 12, 2013

17 Weeks Baby #2...

I am late with my post, 17 weeks almost 18 weeks.  My picture was from early this week and I think I got a lot bigger this week.  I would post a picture from my pregnancy with Zuri for a size comparison, but they are not even close!  However, my weight gain seems to be the same at this point.




Everything has been going well.  Today I have had heartburn for the first time (in this pregnancy and only a few times ever in my life).   Only one or two headaches this last week, still hoping these go away.


Last weekend we had Pedro's work Christmas party at Texas de Brazil and then a comedy club.  We ate a lot!  Then Monday we did a restaurant review and ate even more food.  Maybe that explains my huge belly!


Baby information:
Days pregnant: 122 days
Days till due date: 158 days
Days till ultrasound: 11 days
Size of baby: 5.1 inches and 6oz size of an onion...this is crown to rump not taking into account leg length.
Kicks felt:  Still nothing really


No comments: