Tuesday, February 18, 2014

26 and 27 Weeks #2

26 and 27 weeks have gone by rather quickly!  I have been super busy with a lot of things these last two weeks.  Let's see where to start.  I have had a lot of basketball to take care of lessons, games, practices and emails.  Then we have decided to put our house on the market.  So this meant I had to spend a huge amount of time boxing things up, cleaning up and organizing.  Although I have already spent a lot of time doing these things, knowing the actual day we are putting the house on the market has given me a lot to do.  My grandma was in the hospital with pneumonia, but luckily she doesn't have much quit in her so she was back home before her 94th birthday!  Zuri has been quite the handful lately and has had her own stomach issue going on (I have no idea what has caused it..), but she acts fine other than I can't get much distance from her because she wants to be with me all the time.  Then we have had issues with Polar, which deserves it's own post.

But now to what has gone quickly, but not less important, I am now officially 27 weeks and 1 day pregnant!  Things have gone well these past two weeks.  I have still gotten some stomach--pain, pulling, weird feeling, not contractions, but after so much standing, working, long days my stomach muscles seems to be sore.  Weird.  I have no idea.  I have been pretty tired this week, but that is because of all that I have been doing and not having much time to just sit around.  I am really looking forward to our vacation that we are going on soon, so I can relax some. I have started to get the leg cramps at night, but so far I catch them before they actually cramp!  I had the exact same thing my first pregnancy, seems like a weird thing to get.  Heartburn has been bad a few days, but it was clearly because of my food choices (ie. mexican food or ice cream).

Workouts have been fine.  Some of the days my usual level on stairmaster has seemed a bit more difficult and other days it seems normal.

Here are my pictures from the last two weeks!

I actually think I look bigger in the first picture, but that is from week 26....


Baby info:
Days pregnant: 190!!
Days till due date: 90!
Baby development: Baby lungs are continuing to mature and practice breathing.
Baby size: 14.5 inches and 2lbs (cauliflower-however that doesn't seem like a good comparison!)


No comments: