Friday, February 7, 2014

25 Weeks #2

Well again I am failing at weekly updates.  It's not because this pregnancy is any less interesting to me, but instead it is because I have a sleep deviant toddler now.  Yes, Zuri is on a roll of not wanting to sleep when she is supposed to be sleeping and then throwing massive tantrums when I lay her down.  On top of that she has seemed to push her bed time back a bit to around 8:00 or a bit later, which leaves little free time for me to sit at the computer.  I need to get back to a better time with her, even if it means massive tantrums because I am dealing with those anyway.

Back to 25 weeks.  This week I have had some back/hip/sciatic pain.  I think it is a combination of doing some treadmill running and not sitting down much at all this whole week.  I have been super busy trying to clean, organize and pack up our house so we can get it on the market in the next week or so.  So any free time I have, I seem to be spending it packing, painting or cleaning.  I have also had a weird muscle pain in my stomach, kind of like a charlie horse, burning feeling in a small part of my stomach.  It seems to be at the end of the day.  Not sure if it is some type of braxton hicks, or if it is my stomach muscles stretching (although this should have happened in the first pregnancy if it is that).  Anyway, nothing too bad or too serious, my low back/hip/sciatic pain is definitely the most annoying thing so far this pregnancy.  It makes it a lot of fun to carry a 30lb toddler!


I had my checkup last week and all looks good.  My glucose test was fine but my iron levels are nearing anemic, so they suggested eating more iron rich foods.  Could explain why I have been so tired lately..but again a lot of that has to do with a toddler that will ONLY have ME do everything right now.   Glad this is happening before our second child because otherwise I would have thought that had something to do with it!

This baby is very active.  It is a lot of fun when I lay down and she is kicking up a storm.  I love to push on my stomach and get violent pushes back, makes me laugh.

25 Week information:
Days till due date: 101 days!  (Oh my goodness, almost down to double digits, scary!)
Days pregnant: 179 days
Weight gained: About 26lbs (basically exact same as with Zuri)
Baby size: 13.5 inches (rutabaga if I knew what size that was?!) and 1.5lbs
Baby info: Fat is filling in as is hair and hair color/texture.


No comments: