Friday, February 28, 2014

28 Weeks and the 3rd Trimester with #2!

The 3rd trimester!!  Even with being crazy busy getting the house ready to put on the market, a fussy toddler, a sick husband, lots of basketball have probably made these last few weeks go quickly (and sometimes super slow).  It is getting so close, although hopefully not too close!

I have been feeling fine.  Pretty normal except the ginormous belly.  The baby gets stuck around my ribs sometimes and I can put my hand there and push her down out of my ribs and she usually goes some other place.  Although I think she is probably pretty low most of the time.  The biggest issue this last week has been that my heartburn has been back.  It isn't too bad during the day it likes to come when I lay down in bed at night.  I wake up in the middle of the night with terrible heartburn.  Nothing helps too much, but I have found laying on my right side seems to make it a bit better.

I had my doctors appointment this week and I continue to measure about a week ahead.  It was a very quick appointment.


I think I am looking quite large!  I find that even some of my maternity shirts are a little short.  Thank goodness for the long ones.  I need to post a comparison picture with Zuri's pregnancy but I need to take a belly picture to compare.

My legs/feet get a little tired after standing so much all day.  Probably because I go workout, come home feed Zuri, clean up the house, go to the park with Zuri (if we have showings), go do lessons, make dinner and then go to practice until 9:30pm.  Pretty long days lately.  I love when I get to take a nap in the afternoon!  However we have a great fun trip coming very soon!!  Very much looking forward to relaxing on the beach (even though I look like a white whale that may reflect the sun!)!

My pregnancy apps keep telling me I should be getting ready for the baby by getting things ready.  Sadly, we can't do any of this because we are hoping to be moving before we have the baby!


Week 28 info:  3rd Trimester!
Days pregnant: 200!
Days till due date:  80!
Weight gain: 29lbs
Baby size: about 15 inches and 2.25 lbs (chinese cabbage?!)
Baby development: Brain has developed more tissue and grooves.  Baby has a more regular sleep schedule in 20 to 30 minute intervals.

No comments: