Monday, November 17, 2008

All in a days work....

For those of you that need some entertainment, I will try to update my blog more. Not that the blog is any source of entertainment, but none the less.

Today is Monday, which for me meant a lot of things to do. I got up early around 650am and left to go train the two women that I train. One of the ladies lost 3 pounds this last week (12 pounds or so overall in about a month)!!! She says she has gotten into clothes she never thought she could get into. Anyway, I headed over to her house and ate breakfast there while I was training them. Then off to work.

Work today consisted of taking a test to make sure I know what I am doing while working with people in weight loss. Making sure I know what foods the people can eat on the various plans...lots of boring stuff. The test took almost 3 hrs and was all essay and short answer. I missed one question (no I am not a geek thank you). Funny part was that three of the girls taking the test were all talking and cheating during it...then they missed 20 plus questions. I have always said that you shouldn't cheat off someone else, because they may have less sense than you do.

Anyway, I was the first one done with the test so I ended up with an 1.5 hr lunch break. I figured I should take advantage of this, so I went for an hour run then came back and had my lunch.

We got out of work early at 400, so I headed home to get the children (stella and polar) to bring with me to the gym. Pedro had left later this morning because he didn't work until 10, but the dogs had been locked up since then, so I figured they needed some lovin'.

Off to the gym I went to meet my friend Debbie to go for a short run before run club started. We got back from our easy run then started run club which consisted of a light post run today, or "fartlek" run. I took the group out and we ran light post to light post, one easy then one fast. Then ended with a cool down.

After run club I went and took yoga/pilates fusion. It was an ok class today, the other day the teacher was really good and my abs are still sore!

Pedro headed home after work and then working out...he finished his workout when I was starting my yoga class. He went home and started cooking our chicken for dinner. We had salad, chicken, rice (just me), and some butternut squash. I followed this with some hot chocolate..mmmm..all while we watched CSI NY for the week.

Long day and now I am getting ready to go to sleep :)

No comments: