Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving....




Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holiday's because most people are expected to spend most of the day eating. Which of course is one of my favorite things to do. This year I made sweet potato souffle, which Dena found the recipe. It was amazing and had maple syrup in the sweet potatoes and topped with brown sugar and pecans. Sad, I know, that food is so exciting to me!

This whole week I have been working from 645am to about 5 or 6pm. Then I head off to run club or practice. Oddly enough, my energy levels are great, until I stop for the day and then I am out like a light. My days are spent helping people understand what to eat and help hold them accountable. Funny part is that my days are actually spent eating, for the most part. I pack my lunch every night before work. Some days I am gone from 630am until 930pm, so I bring enough food to feed a small army, or someone like me ;) I spend my hour lunch breaks out on a run and my free time before or after practice working out. I still get in training some people and doing bball stuff.

Pedro has been waking up early to go to the gym..and then working. His work hasn't been that busy. But we both really do like the gym.

We have gone to the Nuggets (I think 2weeks ago) and out with his friends from work and from the police academy. On top of all the work we have been doing and, of course, working out.

For those of you that do not live in Colorado, today was our first snow of the season. Exciting?? Not too much since I am suppose to do run club at 8am tomorrow and I am not looking forward to it.

Hope you enjoy our picture!

No comments: