Sunday, November 2, 2008

Favorite...

This is my favorite season. Especially when temperatures are in the 70 degrees. With the cooler nights it is great sleeping weather...followed by warm not HOT days. I know this time may not last long..or we could be lucky and it last all winter (not 70's of course). The only downside is that it is dark at 6pm so then I feel like going for a nap, which then distrupts my sleeping at night.

Anyway, the other benefit of this time of the year is that fruit is on sale. Yes, sad I know. Raspberries were so cheap I bought a whole case yesterday. Pomegrantes are also back out. These are definitely my two favorite fruits. I bought some vanilla yogurt and some amazing fat free vanilla frozen yogurt (which I tasted at someones house) and it is amazing. I can't even describe the taste but when you add some pomegrantes and raspberries to these...voila an amazing snack!!

Nothing else real exciting is going on. Broncos are not playing well so Sunday football is less exciting for me. Pedro just started a job at lifetime fitness in the cafe. Again the benefit of the membership is great...but he is also getting paid, unlike me. The funny thing is that he just found out he has to wear a "chef" coat and a black "hair" (though he has none) dew rag looking thing. Should be quite entertaining of a look. If we had a digital camera I would post a picture, but sadly we do not. However, if anyone has one they don't use or they got a new one..we would be welcome to borrow your other camera...we might even post some more pictures!

The only real exciting news is that I have registered for Ironman Florida, which is in Panama City Beach Florida. The race is November 7th, 2009, if anyone is interested in going :)

My training has consisted of running still. I am up to about 55 miles a week and I guess my legs get kind of tired by the end of the week but not horribly.

For Halloween we went to a friends house for some chili and Pedro had to take one of the kids to a few houses to trick-or-treat. Then we went to K and K's house and played phase 10 card game...which Pedro won.

Alright I think that completes the current news of the house.

No comments: