Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Hello again...

Today is Weds. This was my day off. What do I do on my day off from work...hmmm. Well, I got up early (745) and had a lesson for bball. Today I played for the first time in months, since I wasn't playing during Ironman training. Jac and I won 13-5 and beat M and B. Quite entertaining. After bball I headed to the park to train my two ladies. We are trying to take advantage of the nice weather while it lasts. I'm sure they did not enjoy the hill walking and walking with weights!

I came home and had to send out loads of emails for the run club newsletter and answer all kinds of questions about the run club.

I ate, watched Desperate and then took an hour nap :)

I got up and went for a 7.75mile run with a few friends. I came home and started chicken tortilla soup for dinner and headed off to run club. Run club was a short 2.5 mile run, in the much colder temperature (I hate how the temperature can drop from 65 to 48 in an hour).

Came home..ate some dinner and watched a csi..and packed my meals for tomorrow. I say meals because I have to go to work from 9-715 then I have practice at 730-900. Currently, my plan is to get up and go do cardio, swim and then shower at the gym and go to work...so could be a really long day!

Pedro worked today and of course got his workout in.

As of today (since Sunday) I have gotten in 32 miles of running this week. However, the mileage will probably dwindle since I work 9-715 Thurs and Friday.

No comments: