Saturday, November 15, 2008

Busy...

Been quite busy the last week.

This week I started working a job. I worked from 9-5 everyday. I also trained someone 3 days this week, did lessons and had practice. Besides this we had VIP night at the gym and I had to go there and work the Run Club table, since I am the run club coordinator.

I also got in about 35miles of running this week, a spin class and a pilates/yoga class. I took advantage of my time before work a few days (when I didn't have to train before work) to do the stairmaster at the gym or go for a run. I also ran during my hr lunch break, if I knew I had practice,lessons etc. that night.

Today was our first run club day and we had about 15 people come to the run. It was only about 25 degrees but it wasn't really that bad. I got in a lot of extra running going from the front of the run to the back...then re-catching the front again.

Pedro has been busy working as well. The cafe is very busy and he is crazy busy..but it is better than it being slow.

We both workout at the new gym now and it isn't super busy so that is a plus. They also have a huge amount of cardio and weight stuff spread out so it shouldn't get too crazy. I think I will start masters swimming this week, but I will have to do the 545am time because the evenings I have run club on the days of swimming.

Anyway, lots of busy stuff...nothing of great interest. Looking forward to Sunday. Pedro works some, but I do not have anything so I am going to run and take a class at the gym...then watch football :)

No comments: