Thursday, March 26, 2009

Only in Colorado...

Thursday comes with our first "real" snow of the winter. Of course this happens right during the last two weeks of my longest training hours of my half ironman training.

So, today I decided to not leave my house because of the snow. How much did we get? They say on the news we have somewhere about 13inches. I think it is closer to 8, maybe. Not that much snow..but too much for this time in the season for training.

I biked inside today for 2hr 40min. What does someone where while biking indoors?


After biking I headed outside to shovel the snow. This was probably my first time shoveling EVER. The snow was very heavy and it was about 14 degrees outside. You remember my pictures earlier in my new bike jersey before going outside in the 70 degree weather? Well, here I am today outside (yes this is me!)


I am hoping that the weather turns back to some more 70 degree days, or it could be a long few weeks of training indoors!

No comments: