Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter!

Easter is one of my favorite holidays. I love it because it signifies, to me, the seasons changing to a more "green" spring.

Another reason I love Easter is the music at church. I wish they would sing the Easter songs all year round! Today after church we had breakfast at the church, which consisted of pancakes, eggs and fruit. After a brief respid we then went to Simms Landing for brunch and lunch. I love eating, so we know any place that has a lot of food is good for me! I had an omelete, waffles, french toast and fruit for breakfast. Then I had a salad and a few cookies for lunch!

Anyway, here is a picture of us at Simms Landing. We are a few short, Pedro had to work (though I hear he went to brunch at someone's house), my mom watched Grey and Kurt, Dena and the kids were planning to go to her families and then decided to come with us, but the restaurant wouldn't change our reservation, because we already had too many.

No comments: