Monday, December 19, 2011

36 weeks...

My weekly doctors appointments started this last Thursday. Everything is looking good. This week I measured 35, so still normal. I was up a couple more pounds from the two weeks before. The baby's head is down, but not "far" down. And I have not dilated. I know that it can go from this to having a baby tomorrow, or I could be dilated and it take weeks. But as of now, I am not dilated and hoping she stays put for a bit. At this point, my thought is, until at least AFTER Christmas. I am coaching and have games Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday this week, plus a few lessons and then it is Christmas.

It is funny, because our main countdown is to having the baby, I keep forgetting that Christmas is right around the corner! We just can't believe that we will be having a baby VERY soon. Again, listening to people and other blogs of people just having babies, makes you WORRY way more! His co-worker just had a baby and said that HE was so EXHAUSTED, that his wife couldn't wake him up. Mind you, they were still in the hospital, after having delivered the baby! Imagine, when they go home! Actually, he won't be as tired because he will go back to work, so depends on what he has to do with the baby when he gets home. Another person posted about a day in a life of a 7 week old, and that didn't sound any better. Note to self: STOP reading or having people TELL me how horrible it is.

Workouts have still been going well. The only problem has been with running. I ran 3 or 4 days this week and all but 1 of those days was pretty horrible. Horrible meaning that it was causing some "pain" down there, like a nerve was getting pinched. It wasn't severe, but enough to make running miserable, on the one day that I had to run (with run club), at least it was on the treadmill so I could walk some. The other days I switched to stairmaster because that is still fine.

Yesterday, we went to the Bronco's vs. Patriots game. The Patriots killed the Bronco's, so it wasn't as much fun for me, but the seats were pretty good and they were on the aisle so it was nice to be able to get in and out. Plus the weather was excellent! It was about 56 degrees! Here is a picture from the game:




Belly Pictures from week 36:




Random facts:
Day's till due date: 25!!!
Day's pregnant: 255!
Baby size: 6lbs and 20 inches
Gross/Strange Baby Development: Baby is swallowing the downy and waxy covering on her body, which will make up her first poop (meconium).
Development: At the end of this week the baby will be considered FULL TERM! Almost all of the baby's systems have been developed and ready to go!

No comments: