Wednesday, November 13, 2013

13 Weeks Baby #2

People say the second time around things fly by.  I thought the first time went pretty quickly (most of the time), I'm hoping it doesn't go by too quickly since pregnancy is much easier than the newborn months!

I am much bigger this time around.  Apparently that is normal, but hopefully it tapers off soon and I don't get any bigger than I did last time!  I know each person is different, but I am definitely a person that is on the bigger side during pregnancy.  Which is funny, since I actually workout everyday and I don't eat poorly, or eat any more than when I am not pregnant.  Not that I am worried about it, I am just curious what makes the difference.  I keep thinking I look HUGE and how can I possibly be bigger, than I remember how big my belly was with Zuri! The food belly in the afternoon and evening makes me even bigger.

On the left is with #2 and the right with Zuri.  I wish I was that tan now, instead I'm glowingly white!  Definitely a big difference!






















My workouts have been going very well.  I have been doing high reps of weights or a crossfit of the day workout (some of these have been killer!).  Plus about 40 minutes of cardio-stairmaster.  I haven't noticed any big difference in my working out.

I haven't had any real food cravings or aversions this pregnancy.  Last pregnancy I didn't want dessert.  This pregnancy I don't mind it, but I don't run to the store to buy it either.  My extreme hunger and queasiness have been gone since about 9 weeks, so I feel pretty normal about food/eating right now.

I have been feeling pretty good.  I have had a few headaches but I am not sure if they are pregnancy related or something else.

Clothing-wise I have a lot of tight fitting shirts that don't look so great right now.  I still have a pair of jeans that fit fine, but another pair that is super tight.

Random Facts:
Pregnancy tests taken: 1 (super positive)
Days till due date: 187
Pounds gained: 7 or 8
Movements felt:  Possibly felt some movement during a massage the other day, I was laying face down and I thought I felt something, but nothing else.
Size of baby: 2.9 inches (peach) .81oz
Baby info: Baby body starts to catch up to the size of the head, motor skills starting to work better.  Babies start growing at different rates at this time.  Intestines are moving from umbilical cord to the babies abdomen.
Complaints:  None
Cravings: None

No comments: