Friday, November 22, 2013

14 Weeks Baby #2...

I am 14, almost 15 weeks.  I think this week I got a lot bigger than the week before, but could be the picture.  Or maybe next week I won't be as big!


I had my 14 week checkup this week.  Everything is looking good.  I measured at 15 weeks.  The babies heart rate was 160.  Could this mean it is a girl?  I still have no real feeling if it is a boy or a girl, unlike with Zuri, I knew she was a girl.  Zuri's heart rate at her 14 week appointment was 163.  I am actually weighing the same this pregnancy as last pregnancy, despite looking much bigger.  I asked the nurse if we could have another ultrasound picture, just for fun and she said she didn't have another patient after me for awhile so we could!  Yay!  The baby is so much bigger in 4 weeks!  We didn't do any measurements or anything, just a fun picture.  However, the baby is definitely camera shy.  We still haven't gotten a great picture, but this one is pretty good.  The legs are "frogged" up.  Space is looking pretty slim in there!



Compare to 4 weeks ago!

I am excited because we will get to do our next ultrasound (to find out the sex) on the 23rd of December.  That should be a fun Christmas present!

Workouts have been going well.  I have done 40 minutes of cardio and crossfit workouts each day.  I also got a massage this week.  During the massage I think I felt the baby move, probably because they were being squished because I am still doing "face down" massages, not the side lying ones, and they were working on my low back.  My low back has been tight, not sure if it is pregnancy related or workout related.  I have been doing a lot of different types of squats and other things that could make my low back tight.

Food related I haven't been as hungry as I was in the first trimester.  I don't have any cravings or anything fun.  This pregnancy I have been getting dull headaches.  Not fun.  I don't take medicine unless absolutely necessary so these are even less fun because of that.  They recommended some caffeine, since I don't drink much to try and help.  They said it pretty much comes with the territory.  It's funny because I was worried about headaches the first time I was pregnant and I didn't think about them this time..then all of the sudden I have gotten quite a few dull (all day long) headaches.  Hoping they go away as quickly as they came!

Fun Facts:
Baby Size: Lemon- 3.4inches 1.5oz
Days pregnant: 102 days
Days till due date: 178 days
Belly measuring: 15 weeks
Belly looking 25 weeks!  haha I'm kidding...?
Complaints:  Headaches

No comments: